Monday, 11 January 2010

Applications are difficult...

You know something is tough when you're staring out of the window at the swirling snow and looking forward to your break. The break where you'll don the running shoes and go test your mettle. The 'something' I'm referring to is applying to various financial institutions for a summer internship.

This is proving to be a tougher and longer process than I ever imagined as they want me to spell out and elaborate each detail on my CV on several different application forms, and then want me to upload my CV anyway. Am I missing a trick, or are they looking for me to repeat myself?

I thought I'd post about how I'm getting the motivation to train in the snow. Yes, it's difficult, but dammit, it's a helluva lot better than applying for internships, so sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment